With Christmas fast approaching, many of us have lots of presents to buy, and girlfriends are some of the most fun people (but also the hardest) to shop for! In my case, I tend to buy two of every gift I find; one for my friend, and one for me (not the best habit). I pulled together an awesome list of items under $20 for every friend in your group - details and links below! Happy Shopping!
1. For the fur-loving friend: This Faux Fur PomPom Clip from Nordstrom is such a cute accessory that is popping up everywhere. And it's so versatile - use as a keychain or clip on the outside of your bag for a fun detail to mix it up!
2. For the friend who loves to bake: This a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e Kate Spade Oven Mitt is the perfect addition to the kitchen. Now baking cookies can be yummy AND pretty. Found at Boston Store!
3. For the jewelry-obsessed friend: This simple and chic Pave Diamond Hook Bangle from Express is a great piece for layering on with all of her other bracelets! Even if she has one that's similar, stacking these bracelets is the fun part, so adding another is always a "do!"
4. For the friend who plans everything: We all have one friend in our group who organizes everything down to the smallest detail. Grab them a 2016 Sugar Paper Monthly/Weekly Planner from Target, and pencil in a girls night for everyone to get together!
5. For the friend who loves monograms: Let's be real. It can get expensive to custom monogram the gifts you find, so why not make it easy and grab one of these Mercury Glass Monogram Ornaments from Anthropologie? Cute, inexpensive, and will look fab on her Christmas tree.
6. For the friend who's obsessed with vino: First of all, who doesn't love a good glass of malbec? Not everyone can drink an entire bottle in one sitting though, so this trendy Bottle Cork from H&M is the perfect way to display that bottle until it's finished!
7. For the friend who always does your makeup: One of the thrills of makeup is trying something new once in a while! Sign your friend up for a subscription to ipsy ($10 a month) and she'll receive new products every month catered to her style. And the best part is they have videos on their website that show you the proper techniques for using those new products!
8. For the friend who is always cold: Cute slippers are an easy go-to for Christmas gifts. These Knit Slippers from H&M will provide the perfect balance between warmth and fashion (those pompoms are so cute!!).
9. For the candle-loving friend: I don't think it's possible to have too many candles, especially when they're as pretty as this Mini Capri Blue Jar Candle from Anthropologie. With its Gardenia & Fig scent, it's sure to freshen up any space, and leave your friend calm and relaxed.
10. For your fashionista friend: Every group of girls has that one friend who is always one trend ahead. This Mismatched Rhinestone Post and Cuff Earring Set from Express is the perfect gift for her - a little edgy and very fashion forward (I own these and they look really cool on)!
FYI it's ok to treat yourself too.