Happy Tuesday!! If you guys haven't caught on yet, I'm loving E V E R Y T H I N G gingham! This print is so versatile, and very summer-esque, but can easily be worn during transition months by adding a few layering pieces. I'm especially loving the black and navy gingham prints - so classic!! This look can be taken from running errands during the day to happy hour and dinner with friends - I love when I can get some miles on my outfits!
I also want to tell you guys about a super inspiring book that I just finished. Shout out to my bestie, Erika, for borrowing this book to me; she knew exactly what I needed to hear/read during this time of transition in my life! This book, titled You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life, by Jen Sincero, is a must read for anyone who wants more out of their life; more out of their career, more out of their dreams that they're chasing, or more money to do the things that make them happy. I have never been more faithful in the future and what that will look like for me after reading this book, and it gave me the kick in the butt that I needed to chase my dreams. I've included a few of my favorite quotes from the book below to give you a little Tuesday inspiration, whether it's to get you through that boring meeting you're sitting in, helping you look forward to the weekend, or just maybe, giving you that extra push to chase after something you've been wanting -
- "Our fantasies are our realities in an excuse free world."
- "Faith smothers your fear of the unknown. Faith allows you to take risks. Faith is the stuff of 'leap and the net will appear.' Faith is your best buddy when you're scared shitless."
- "Become one of your own die-hard fans, look at yourself from the outside, where all your self-doubts can't crawl all over you, and behold what shines through."
- "In order to change your life, and start living a new one that you've never lived before, your faith in miracles, and yourself, must be greater than your fear."
- "Those who achieve success share one key thing: the belief that they can be, do, and have whatever they set their minds to accomplishing."
So there ya go - order this book immediately and soak up everything that it says. Then take those lessons and go be the person you've always dreamed about. Happy shopping (and reading!!) Loves!
Bracelet: Kendra Scott